6.06.2009

My First Thought.

I have been considering making a blog for a few weeks now. I think blogs are a little weird, however it gives me a chance to get out what I am thinking with out making EVERYONE I know listen to me.

I guess for my first collection of thoughts I just want to explain what I am blogging about.

I don't know much, about anything, but I am learning every day. I'm learning how to refine my rough edges and become a lady. I am learning tricks to surviving a female life. Tricks that I one day want to share with other girls.

I read a quote today:

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."--Audrey Hepburn

I love Audrey Hepburn. I think she is beautiful. I wish oh so much that I could sit in a room with her and watch her in all her grace and learn from her refined edges.

I am going to have much to say in this little blog. It is going to become an outlet to my constant flow of thoughts...

ENJOY!

Peace + Love

Cordelia

1 comment:

Evan S said...

Very nice. You will surely accomplish becoming a lady and hopefully teach your students to be the same