12.23.2009

2 more days!

I am just too excited to sit here and do nothing. I am NOT a fan of winter except for the time between Christmas and New Years so I am taking this all in! I am done with family presents... only problem is I needed to mail one already... and I still have to finish my friends gifts! Eeek. Presents are wrapped and under the tree... I will take cute pictures of the tree on Christmas. Yesterday I had the amazing opportunity to Skype with my little sister... while she doesn't really get the entire concept of speaking to the computer she did wave to me :) I can't wait for Christmas so my whole family can say hello!

As for now, CRAFTS are in order, maybe a sip of coffee and some santa socks!

Peace and Love
Cordelia

P.S Click the title of this post and find a Christmas Surprise :)

No comments: