Both Megan of Just Awful and Gidget of Lilac and Lace nominated me for the beautiful blogger award. Very sweet of both of them to read my blog and nominate me for this award, thanks ladies!.
As part of the award I must share seven facts about me.
1. When I was 15 years old me and two of my friends were walking to breakfast on the FIRST day of summer break and I got hit by a car. Don't worry, I'm okay I have a pretty big scar on my leg but nothing that damped my spirits!
2. I've played violin since I was 7. I had been begging to play since 5 and my parents finally gave in. I haven't played much since I was 18 though.
3. I have a terrible desire to be perfect so this year I am working on making mistakes and being okay with it.
4. I am semi-obsessed with Audrey Hepburn. She has such grace, something I wish I can have someday.
5. Photography is my serious hobby. One day I hope it's more but I am actually in school to become an Elementary school teacher.
6. My biggest dream is traveling the World and spreading joy, love, happiness, and sunshine. I want to touch lives around me in a positive inspiring way.
7. I lived in St Thomas in the Caribbean for 4 months for school. I learned more about myself in those 4 months than the 4 years prior.
Now to pass the Beautiful Blogger award on to 10 wonderful bloggers. Will you accept?
Angelica of The Outspoken Commentaries of Gel
Lydia of Dear to Me Photography
Amy of Style Crush
Janel of Run With Scissors
Ryan of My Journey
Lauren of Living Life to the FULL
Jen Renee of Hey! Jen Renee
Kimi of Simple Curiosities
Stephanie of Mrs. Caruso- My personal blog of love and crafts
If you choose to accept the award you must:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
- Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.
- Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.
- Contact your nominations and let them know they’ve won.