7.23.2009

Clouds



One of the things I get most excited about when I am outside is the clouds.

I've decided that the way my brain works is a lot like the moose in the book "If You Give a Moose a Muffin" or the mouse in "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie"

Once I see something I like I think of other things I like. I like clouds leads me to think... I like nature...I like beaches... I wish people spent more time looking at clouds... I wish I spent more time looking around me... When I was in St Thomas I spent time looking around me... I should do that more....I should write a blog reminding people to look outside more.... I should write a blog... I should check my emails... I should stop working so much... I should do more stuff outside... I should do less stuff I don't like... I should do more stuff for people... I should write a blog about people... I should study people... I should pay my tuition... I should stop thinking about everything I SHOULD be doing and just look. Look DEEP into the clouds. Think only about the clouds. They are pretty cool... look how they move... look how they bend and form and change to squeeze around other clouds.

Let's face it.. my brain is a HUGE web of thoughts and it never stops. I Love the world around me... I should take better care of it. I should notice all the little details God has given the world.

The Earth is like a face... we need to notice it...and not forget... we live on this Earth... WE should take care of it like we take care of our face...

Hmm

Peace and Love
Cord

No comments: