1.01.2010

Hello 2010

Happy New Year! How are YOU spending your new year?

Im scrapbooking, cleaning, organizing my belongings, blogging, reading blogs, enjoying the pure greatness of inspiration.

I started reading this wonderful book called "One - How many people does it take to make a difference" (got it at Starbucks for 5 bucks). It is such a wonderful book. I am so inspired to put my energy into giving to others. Tomorrow in between my hair appointment and helping my boyfriend organize his room I am going to create my list of 2010 goals. This year is going to be a big one for change in my life. I am going to grow a lot and that makes me super excited. I might even share my achieved goals with you on here.

I am so excited for 2010 it is going to bring many big things to me.... starting with Feb 14 marks 1 wonderful year with my boyfriend. This is a big milestone for me and I am happy that I finally found someone to spend my time with.

I am going to venture more into my education major, taking more classes and working with kids. I am going to attempt to look for a place to live? maybe? I am going to start my photography is a big way, taking classes, taking pictures for more people. Here I am sharing my goals with you before I write my list.

Anyways here is a little piece of inspiration to share... "The purpose of life is to discover your gift. The meaning of life is to give your gift away." - David Viscott


Peace and Love,
Cordelia

No comments: